This intensive 2 day class will teach you:
- how to make the lily with cutters
- how to use veiners
- how to shade the petals with paint dust – how to work with floral wires
- how to make a peony with cutters
- how to make and shade leaves for the lily and peony
- how to make a couple of buds
- how to make couple of small flowers which are great for filling the gaps
- how to assemble the bouquet of everything that we have made and achieving the perfect composition
On the first day we will make the lily, the base for the peony, all of the petals which we will put on wires and leave over night to dry. We will make the leaves for both flowers and shade them.
On the second day we’ll assemble the peony, we will make the buds and small flowers. We will put everything together in a bouquet.
* I will provide all the materials needed.
A light lunch, snacks and water are also included.
You will recive a mailed document with all of the steps that we have worked on during the 2 days class.
You will recive a nice sturdy box for your beautifull bouquets so you can bring them home.
All levels of experience are welcome.
- Price: 550$
- I will require a 180$ deposit to save your place. You can do the final payment before the class starts.
- Duration: both days –> 10AM-5PM